For example, 737s have one of the most modern flight management computer systems in the industry.
What does FMCS stand for?
FMCS stands for Flight Management Computer System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FMCS
We have 22 other meanings of FMCS in our Acronym Attic
- Fractured Medial Coronoid Process
- Fragmented Medial Coronoid Process
- Friends of Milton Country Park (UK)
- Fuel Management Control Panel
- Family Medicine Curriculum Resource
- Fleet Marine Corps Reserve
- Florida Minority Community Reinvestment Coalition
- Fine Motion Control Rod Drive (nuclear energy)
- Facility Management Control System (software)
- Federal Mediation & Conciliation Service
- Foreign Military Construction Sales/Services
- Formal Methods and Computer Security (workshop)
- Forum on Music and Christian Scholarship
- Freeborn Mower Cooperative Services (Albert Lea, MN)
- Freight Movement Control System
- Freshwater Mollusk Conservation Society
- Fujitsu Mission Critical Systems (Fujitsu Limited; Japan)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Act
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (US DOT)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enhanced GE flight management computer system capabilities enable Southwest Airlines to take full advantage of state-of-the-art navigation procedures being designed with the support of Naverus for greater safety, efficiency and reduced community noise.