The aeronautics program within the university's College of Technology will offer private, commercial, certified flight instructor (CFI) and certified flight instructor instrument (CFII) helicopter ratings.
What does FII stand for?
FII stands for Flight Instructor Instrument (aviation test)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FII
We have 61 other meanings of FII in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Information Infrastructure
- Federal Item Identification
- Federated Investors Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Federation of Icelandic Industries
- Fiber Innovations, Inc
- Film Institute of India
- Financial Information, Inc.
- Financial Instrument Identifier
- Financial Investments, Inc. (various locations)
- Flagship Industries, Inc. (Smithtown, NY)
- Florida Innocence Initiative, Inc
- Florida-Israel Institute
- Fluides Ingénierie Internationale (French: International Engineering Fluids)
- Foreign Indirect Investment
- Foreign Institutional Investor
- Foreign Intelligence Information
- Fundación Instituto de Ingeniería (Caracas, Venezuela)
- Fellowship of the Institute of Internal Auditors (UK)
- Fidelity International Investment Advisors (UK)
- Financial Institutions Insurance Association