Sikorsky was particularly impressed with Flightscape software's ease of use, support of flight data recorder systems, flexibility to view and analyze flight data as well as its ability to be customized for a specific operator's preferences.
What does FDRS stand for?
FDRS stands for Flight Data Recorder System (avionics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FDRS
We have 3 other meanings of FDRS in our Acronym Attic
- Finance and Development Research Programme (UK)
- First Destination Reporting Point
- Flood Damage Reduction Project
- Fraud Detection & Recovery Project (Charlotte, NC)
- Front Democratique Revolutionnaire Populaire Ethiopien (French: Ethiopian People's Revolultionary Democratic Front; Amnesty International)
- Fleet Delivery Readiness Review
- Flexible Disc Recorder Reproducer
- Fellow of the Design Research Society (UK; est. 1966)
- Film Data Recording System
- Financial Data Retrieval System (Indiana University)
- Food Distribution Research Society (Tennessee)
- Forwarders Debt Recovery Services (Hong Kong)
- Frequency Distribution of REM (Rapid Eye Movement) Sleep (biological psychiatry)
- Functional Description Requirements Specification
- Familial Distal Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Florida Diabetes Retinopathy Task Force
- Facteurs de Risque Vasculaire (French: Vascular Risk Factors)
- Factor Defense Services, Inc.
- Faculty of Dental Surgery
- Fade Duration Statistic(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The easily scalable system can be used to upgrade existing flight data recorder systems when new sensors must be added, as is the case for the ATR-42 and ATR-72 aircraft.
today announced that the Royal Netherlands Air Force ("RNLAF") ordered an upgrade to RADA's FACE Flight Data Recorder system installed onboard its fleet of F-16 aircraft.