AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Goodrich Corporation (NYSE:GR) on Monday announced it has been chosen to provide the primary flight control system for the new Embraer KC-390 jet transport aircraft.
What does FLCS stand for?
FLCS stands for Flight Control System
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of FLCS
We have 6 other meanings of FLCS in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Control Panel
- Focused Logistics Campaign Plan (US DoD)
- Foundation for Life Care Planning Research
- FullCircle Registry, Inc.
- Farm Labor Contractor Registration Act (superseded by AWPA)
- Family Life Credit Services
- Fellow of Lucknow College of Surgeons (Lucknow, India)
- Fenceless Livestock Control System
- Fiat-Lancia Club Serbia (Fiat and Lancia owners club)
- First Lutheran Christian School (Canada)
- Fluorescence Lifetime Correlation Spectroscopy
- Force Level Control System
- Fort Lauderdale Christian School (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Frankton-Lapel Community Schools (Indiana)
- Foreign Language Council of San Diego (San Diego, CA)
- Fleet Life Cycle Support Information System
- Fatte Li Cazzi Tua (Italian: mind your own business)
- Fort Lauderdale Children's Theatre (Florida; est. 1952)
- Full Life-Cycle Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Goodrich Corporation (NYSE:GR) on Monday announced it has been chosen to provide the primary flight control system for the new Embraer KC-390 jet transport aircraft.
The award also recognizes a number of efforts that supported the space shuttle, including the lifting body craft that gave NASA confidence to land the shuttles unpowered; working testing flight control systems used by the orbiter; the approach and landing tests of the space shuttle prototype Enterprise; and tests on thermal protection systems.
After the final landing, the PAG performed an informal automatic flight control system (AFCS) "heading hold" evaluation without preflight planning, research or a flight clearance.
Advanced Control of Aircraft, Missiles and Spacecraft introduces the reader to the concepts of modern control theory applied to the design and analysis of general flight control systems in a concise and mathematically rigorous style.
The Intelligent Flight Control System program has a series of flight tests scheduled for this summer at NASA Dryden Flight Research Center at Edwards Air Force Base.
Athena Technologies' miniature integrated GuideStar(TM) GS-111 flight control system autonomously controlled all mission management, flight control and 3-D auto-navigation functions on the first flight of a Loiter Attack Munition (LAM) prototype for Raytheon Missile Systems on Monday, June 17, 2002.
The detailed equations of motion used to model aircraft dynamics are developed and then applied to the simulation of flight control systems and navigation systems.