This study included 3,098 healthy people between 40 and 80 years old who had never smoked (defined as having smoked fewer than 100 cigarettes in their lifetime) and who were already enrolled in the Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute (FAMRI)-International Early Lung Cancer Action Program CT screening program from 2005-2012.
What does FAMRI stand for?
FAMRI stands for Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Faster and More Powerful Answer To Life and the Universe
- Federation of All Maharashtra Petrol Dealers Association (Maharashtra, India)
- Fayetteville Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (North Carolina; est. 1975)
- Fredericksburg Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (Virginia)
- Failure Analysis and Maintenance Planning System
- Feelings, Attitudes, Moods and Personalities
- Food and Agricultural Marketing Policy Section
- Fédération des Associations Musicales du Québec (French: Federation of Associations of Musicals of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Finnish Association on Mental Retardation
- Franklin and Marshall Research
- Zeitschrift für Das Gesamte Familienrecht (German Law Journal)
- Facility Access Management System (telecommunications)
- Failure Analysis of Materiel Systems
- Federal Air Marshal Service (US TSA)
- Fellow Academy of Medical Sciences
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Field Army Messenger Service
- Field Artillery Mission Support
- Film and Media Studies (various schools)
- Finite-Alphabet Memoryless Source
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey was funded by Legacy, a non-profit public health organization dedicated to reducing tobacco use in the United States, and by the Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute, through grants to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Julius B.
The study was funded by the National Institutes of Health, the Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute, and the Commonwealth of Virginia Technology Research Fund.