Michael took the flight aptitude test and did very well.
What does FAT stand for?
FAT stands for Flight Aptitude Test (aviation; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAT
We have 154 other meanings of FAT in our Acronym Attic
- File Allocation Table
- Final Acceptance Test
- Final Acceptance Trial
- Financial Aid Transcript
- First Article Test
- First Article Testing
- First Atlanta Tower
- Fixed Assets Tracking (software)
- Flexible, Adaptable and Teachable
- Flight Acceptance Test
- Floating-Arm Trebuchet
- Flores Adventure Tours
- Florida Alfa Tango (dance group)
- Flow Allocation Table
- Fluorescent Antibody Test
- Focal Atrial Tachycardia
- Fonds des Accidents du Travail (French)
- Fool At Terminal
- Football Association of Tanzania (now Tanzania Football Federation)
- Forces Armees Togolaises (French: Togolese Armed Forces)
Samples in periodicals archive:
99 Paperback UG638 Duran, a major in the US Army, provides a review guide for individuals taking military flight aptitude tests.
Ed, of Crook, County Durham, achieved grade As in maths, Spanish and chemistry and passed rigorous flight aptitude tests at RAF Cranwell and a two-day screening by the Admiralty Interview Board.