April 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Governor Tom Corbett and First Lady Susan Corbett today visited the Flight 93 National Memorial in Somerset County to honor the sacrifice of the passengers and crew by presenting donated trees for the site.
What does FLNI stand for?
FLNI stands for Flight 93 National Memorial (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FLNI
- Frito Lay North America
- Front de Libération National Alsacien (French: Alsatian independence movement)
- First Liberty National Bank (Texas)
- Filamin C
- Front de la Libération Nationale Corse
- Fronte di Liberazione Naziunale di a Corsica (Corsican: National Liberation Front of Corsica; Corsica, France)
- First Language Not English
- Finger Lakes National Forest (New York)
- Floating Liquefied Natural Gas
- Florida National Guard
- Front Liberateur National d'Internet
- Front de Libération des Nains de Jardin (Garden Gnome Liberation Front)
- Front de Libération Nationale Kanak et Socialiste (French: Kanak and Socialist National Liberation Front)
- Kanak Socialist Front for National Liberation (French: Kanak Socialist National Liberation Front, New Caledonia)
- Finnish Lethal Neonatal Metabolic Syndrome
- Florida National Organization for Women
- Frank Laboratory of Neutron Physics
- Flerov Laboratory of Nuclear Reactions
- Fluorescence Line-Narrowing Spectroscopy
- Freesia Leaf Necrosis Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the morning, Biden will travel to Somerset County, Pennsylvania, to deliver remarks at the Flight 93 National Memorial Commemorative Service to honor the passengers and crew who died there.
Of Leonardi's claims, the spokesperson for the Families of Flight 93, Lisa Linden, said: "The crash site and sacred ground - now central to the Flight 93 National Memorial - is a place that elicits powerful reactions from those who work at the site and who visit.
To help educators prepare for the difficult but important task of teaching about 9/11, the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History, the National September 11 Memorial and Museum, the Pentagon Memorial Fund, and the Flight 93 National Memorial offered a free online conference to provide educators with resources and strategies for addressing the attacks.
Obama and Bush will be joined at the ceremony at the future site of the Flight 93 National Memorial in Shanksville by Interior Secretary Ken Salazar and Pennsylvania governor Ed Rendell, a statement said.
He coordinated interpretive planning for the new Flight 93 National Memorial.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] That evening, a crowd gathered in Pittsburgh for another commemorative event, the "9/11 We Will Never Forget" dinner, hosted by Flight 93 National Memorial Campaign Chairman Chris Sullivan and former Pittsburgh Steelers Rocky Bleier, Franco Harris, and Jerome Bettis.
The Flight 93 National Memorial in Pennsylvania will feature a large circle of red maple trees around the site where 40 people died.