So far, over 10,000 enterprises, mostly from Europe and the United States, have registered in the high-tech district, such as Ashland Chemical, Visteon and Flextronics Enclosure Systems from the USA; Georg Fischer and GF AgieCharmilles from Switzerland; Magna Powertrain from Canada; Saint-Gobain, Montupet and Rieter Textile Instrument from France; Leoni Electronics, KME from Germany; Disa from Denmark; Komatsu Engineering Machinery, Bridgestone Bicycle, Fujitsu Electronics, Takamisawa Electronics and Fuji Heavy Industry from Japan; Hyundai Construction Machinery and Shinho Petrochemical from Korea; Embry from Hong Kong, etc.
What does FES stand for?
FES stands for Flextronics Enclosure Systems (division of Flextronics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FES
We have 245 other meanings of FES in our Acronym Attic
- First Epileptic Seizure (neurology)
- First-Episode Schizophrenia
- Fixed Earth Station (satellite operations)
- Fixed End System
- Flared End Section
- Flash Evaporator System
- Flat Earth Society (band and organization)
- Fleet Electronics Shop
- Fleet Exercise Section
- Flex Enterprise Services (Adobe)
- Floor Elevation Survey
- Florida Engineering Services, Inc (Miami, FL)
- Florida Engineering Society
- Florida Engineering Solutions, Inc (San Antonio, FL)
- Florida Entomological Society
- Fluent English Speaker
- Fluids Environmental Services (various companies)
- Fluids Experiments System
- Flywheel Energy Storage
- Follett Educational Services (Woodridge, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manire is president of Flextronics Enclosure Systems.