flexor hallucis brevis near the base of digit I, and inserts on the ungual phalanx of the hallux.
What does FHB stand for?
FHB stands for Flexor Hallucis Brevis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHB
We have 26 other meanings of FHB in our Acronym Attic
- Family History Assessment Tool
- Facques Hess Bourbouloux (French administrative company)
- Fair Haired Boy
- Family Hold Back
- Fédération Hattrick Belgique (French: Belgian Hat Trick Federation; Belgian soccer organization)
- Fetal Heart Beat
- Fine Home Building (magazine)
- First Hawaiian Bank
- First Home Buyer (Australia)
- Fish Hungry Bastard (Harbinger, NC)
- Fusarium Head Blight
- Federal Highway Beautification Act of 1965 (highway signage legislation)
- Florida Home Builders Association
- Filament-Hook-Basal Body Complex
- First Home Buyers Bonus (real estate purchase assistance; various locations)
- Frederick Home-Based Business Association (Frederick, MD)
- Familial History of Breast Carcinoma (breast cancer research)
- Field Hockey British Columbia (Canada)
- Florida Highway Beautification Council
- Forest Heights Baptist Church
Samples in periodicals archive:
The flexor hallucis longus (FHL) and flexor hallucis brevis (FHB) are present on the plantar aspect of the foot.