Men are more likely than women to be turned down if they dare ask their boss if they can adopt more flexible work practices, new research showed yesterday.
What does FWP stand for?
FWP stands for Flexible Work Practice (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FWP
We have 113 other meanings of FWP in our Acronym Attic
- Fiber Wavelength Packet (IEEE)
- Fiberworld Product (Nortel)
- Field Weakening Point
- Field Work Proposal
- Final White Paper
- Final Work Plan (various organizations)
- Finnish Wartburg Protectors (Finnish car club)
- First World Problem
- Fish, Wildlife, and Parks (Montana agency)
- Fixed Wireless Phone
- Flight Watch Point
- Florida Water Products (Florida and Texas)
- Foot Worship Palace (New York, NY)
- Foot Worship Party (fetish)
- Foreign Worker Program (Canada)
- Forgotten Wisdom Productions (music label; France)
- Fort Wayne Philharmonic (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Fort Worth Press (Fort Worth, TX)
- Forward Work Program (Australian Bureau of Statistics)
- Frank Whittle Partnership
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nearly one-half used flexible work practices (part-time, job share, compressed work weeks, etc.
The three-year agreement provides for annual pay increases of three per cent and preserves flexible work practices and hourly pay for UTU members.
The five-year agreement preserves and extends flexible work practices and hourly rates of pay for 68 UTU members, and increases their wages and benefits retroactive to May 1, 2000.
TO) announced today it has reached a tentative labour agreement with the United Transportation Union (UTU) that preserves and extends flexible work practices and hourly rates of pay for UTU members working on CN's 1,200-mile Northern Quebec Territory (NQT).
Flexible work practices have been accepted by the CEP at other Canadian mills and have been in effect in British Columbia, Eastern Canada, and the United States for several years.
to research flexibility needs and develop guidelines to implement more flexible work practices.