The G-Sync daughter board can fit into any available expansion slot within six inches of the graphics card and draws power, as well as passes signals back and forth with the card over a flexible ribbon cable.
What does FRC stand for?
FRC stands for Flexible Ribbon Cable
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FRC
We have 263 other meanings of FRC in our Acronym Attic
- Fisher Registration Card (Asia, Pacific)
- Fitness Recreation Center (various locations)
- Fixed Rate Credit
- Fixed Replacement Cache
- Fixed Roof Coupe (Chevrolet Corvette)
- Flagg Ranch Company (Wyoming)
- Flame Retardant Clothing (body protection)
- Fleet Readiness Center (NAVAIR)
- Fleet Readiness Command
- Fleet Response Concept
- Flight Research Center
- Florida Research Consortium (Tallahassee, FL)
- Force Reconnaissance Company
- Forest Resources and Conservation
- Fort Richmond Centurions
- Fort Richmond Collegiate
- Forward Rate Curve (interest)
- Forza Racing Club (est. 2007)
- Foul Release Coatings (marine paint)
- Fraction of Residential Power supplied by Coal (Carolina Environmental Program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tester itself is not a traditional tester with a back plane and fixed number of test channels, but a collection of self-contained 'parallel tester card' building blocks that connect together over flexible ribbon cable.