IL(SM) Legacy -- Guaranteed Protection with Upside Potential Available at issue in states where it is approved, IL(SM) Legacy's optional Extended No-Lapse Guarantee (ENLG) Rider ensures, for an additional cost, this flexible premium variable life insurance policy will not lapse for a specified period, regardless of investment performance.
What does FPVLI stand for?
FPVLI stands for Flexible Premium Variable Life Insurance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fisheries Protection Vessel (UK)
- Flight Path Vector
- Floating Point Value (electrical engineering)
- Floating Production Vessel (oil industry)
- Ford Performance Vehicle
- Fowl Poxvirus
- Future Protected Vehicle (UK)
- Farthest-Point Voronoi Diagram
- Friends of the Patapsco Valley and Heritage Greenway, Inc. (Maryland)
- First Production Vehicle Inspection
- Four-Port Vector Network Analyzer
- First Person Video on Demand (Starcraft)
- Full Pay Video Poker
- Fideicomiso Proyecto Villa Rea (Spanish)
- Falmouth Pop Warner (Falmouth, MA)
- Fields, Particles and Waves
- Filière Porcine Wallonne (Belgian: Walloon Swine Industry)
- Financial Planning Week (various locations)
- Fire Prevention Week
- Fire Pro Wrestling (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pacific Life Insurance Company is introducing Pacific Select Exec III (form # P04SE2), a flexible premium variable life insurance policy that offers a wide variety of portfolio investment options, riders, and services.
SFB Life has recently gone live with a flexible premium life insurance product and a flexible premium variable life insurance product.