Summary: AJMAN -- Ajman Free Zone has started offering installment-based flexible payment options to investors, a significantly innovative initiative that could trigger a rise in investments to the free zone and the UAE in general.
What does FPO stand for?
FPO stands for Flexible Payment Option
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPO
We have 64 other meanings of FPO in our Acronym Attic
- Field Paint Only (paintball)
- Field Personnel Orientation
- Field Post Office
- Field Project Office
- Field Purchase Order
- Fire Prevention Officer (US fire departments)
- Fireworks Pyrotechnic Operator
- First Potomac Realty Trust (Maryland)
- Fixed Price Option (various locations)
- Fleet Post Office
- Flight Procedures Office (US FAA)
- Floating Point Operation
- Flood Potential Outlook (US FEMA)
- Floor Plan Online
- Flower Promotion Organization (alliance between Colombian and US flower growers)
- Follow-On Public Offer (finance)
- Fonction Publique de l'Ontario (French: Public Service of Ontario; Canada)
- Foodstuffs of Plant Origin
- For Placement Only (various organizations)
- For Position Only (printing/desktop publishing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Local folk should see if they qualify for grants, reduced tariffs, flexible payment options or special services designed to help elderly or disabled people.
Pioneer in Residential Solar Electricity Service Introduces Flexible Payment Options Giving Homeowners the Freedom to Choose the Best Electricity Plan for their Budgets SAN FRANCISCO, Jan.
The dental practice accepts most forms of insurance and in 2007 it implemented a program to offer patients flexible payment options with as long as five years to pay off their bills.
Flexible payment options allow payments to be made by check, money order, VISA, MasterCard or Discover.
Flexible payment options allow customers to buy transaction credits on their phone through their wireless carrier.
Visa Business Card provides companies with flexible payment options, a range of reporting methods and billing procedures, and the most comprehensive package of emergency and travel-related services available.
Dental offers extended financing options, including flexible payment options, starting with $0 down, and 0% financing, OAC.