It confirmed the new Supervisor Engine 32 with PISA offers distributed protection against notable worms and viruses and day-zero attacks in the campus edge, using Flexible Packet Matching (FPM) technology.
What does FPM stand for?
FPM stands for Flexible Packet Matching (Cisco)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FPM
We have 147 other meanings of FPM in our Acronym Attic
- Fill-Pattern Monitor (physics)
- Financial Performance Management
- Financial Planning Manager (job title)
- Fine Particulate Matter (diameter less than or equal to 2.5 micrometers)
- Fine Point Mode
- Fire Prediction Model
- First Pass Metabolism
- Fixed Point Multiplication (algorithm)
- Flashes per Minute
- Flat Panel Monitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
4(4)T includes a new outbreak prevention capability called Flexible Packet Matching (FPM).