The injection moulding machines are combined with fast linear robots or integrated industrial robots in flexible manufacturing cells with footprints up to 40 percent smaller than conventional automation solutions.
What does FMC stand for?
FMC stands for Flexible Manufacturing Cell
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of FMC
We have 305 other meanings of FMC in our Acronym Attic
- Fishery Management Council
- Fissile Material Container
- Fix Mobile Convergence
- Fix Mobile Conversion
- Fixed Mobile Convergence
- Flagstaff Medical Center (Arizona)
- Flash Memory Controller
- Flat Management Company (UK)
- Fleet Mail Center
- Fleet Management Center
- Flexible Metallic Conduit (electronics)
- Flight Management Computer
- Flinders Medical Center (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Flint-McClung Capital (Englewood, CO)
- Floor Material Change (construction plans)
- Florida Memorial College
- Fluid Momentum Controller
- Fluorescent Multi-layer Card
- Foaming Mud Cement
- Follow-Up Medical Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE FLEXIBLE MANUFACTURING CELL VIRTUAL PROTOTYPING The flexible manufacturing cell (see Fig.
It isn't as simple as buying the latest PLM software or flexible manufacturing cell.
introduces the Laser Brilliance[TM] flexible manufacturing cell with integrated Slab C[O.
jp) offers a broad range of machine tools and flexible manufacturing cells, and since the late 1970s supplies robotic equipment.
Expert UK, based in Holbrooks, will supply Volvo with nine rotary tables, to equip a series of flexible manufacturing cells for the Ford-owned manufacturer.
These unique products are ideal for test stands, flexible manufacturing cells, lab equipment, and transfer lines.
1 Flexibility of manufacturing--assembly cell Flexible manufacturing cell is the most flexible of these production systems, using a minimum one and a maximum of three machines.