SD Flex Company will manufacture DuPont(TM) Pyralux(R) adhesiveless, flexible copper clad laminate (FCCL), the material instrumental in enabling advanced functionality and performance in displays, cell phones, personal digital assistants (PDAs) and other electronic devices.
What does FCCL stand for?
FCCL stands for Flexible Copper Clad Laminate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FCCL
We have 6 other meanings of FCCL in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Sri Lanka
- Finnish Chamber of Commerce in Japan
- Florida Community College at Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL, USA)
- Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan
- Fuel Cell Commercialization Conference of Japan (est. 2001)
- Football and Cheerleading Club of Johnson County (Overland Park, KS)
- Fellowship of Creative Christian Jazz Musicians
- Fire Control Check
- Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (formerly Future Homemakers of America)
- Fletcher Challenge Canada Ltd. (pulp and paper company)
- Follicular Center Cell Lymphoma
- Football Club Corgoloin-Ladoix (French football club)
- Football Club des Coteaux Libournais (French football club)
- Football Cognacois Cyrien Laurentais (French football association)
- Formal Computational and Cognitive Linguistics (journal)
- Foster Creek and Christina Lake Project (Canada; ConocoPhillips)
- Family, Consumer and Career Leaders of America (various locations)
- First Congregational Church of Los Angeles (California)
- Football Club Chusclan Laudun l'Ardoise (French football club)
- Football Club Cruviers-Lascours Brignon (French football club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flexible circuit products typically are manufactured through a subtractive process where flexible copper clad laminates are chemically etched to remove all copper except that forming the circuit pattern.