com adds "Market Research Report on Global and Chinese Flexible Copper Clad Laminate (FCCL) Industry, 2009-2019" to its store.
What does FCCL stand for?
FCCL stands for Flexible Copper Clad Laminate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FCCL
We have 6 other meanings of FCCL in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Sri Lanka
- Finnish Chamber of Commerce in Japan
- Florida Community College at Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL, USA)
- Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan
- Fuel Cell Commercialization Conference of Japan (est. 2001)
- Football and Cheerleading Club of Johnson County (Overland Park, KS)
- Fellowship of Creative Christian Jazz Musicians
- Fire Control Check
- Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (formerly Future Homemakers of America)
- Fletcher Challenge Canada Ltd. (pulp and paper company)
- Follicular Center Cell Lymphoma
- Football Club Corgoloin-Ladoix (French football club)
- Football Club des Coteaux Libournais (French football club)
- Football Cognacois Cyrien Laurentais (French football association)
- Formal Computational and Cognitive Linguistics (journal)
- Foster Creek and Christina Lake Project (Canada; ConocoPhillips)
- Family, Consumer and Career Leaders of America (various locations)
- First Congregational Church of Los Angeles (California)
- Football Club Chusclan Laudun l'Ardoise (French football club)
- Football Club Cruviers-Lascours Brignon (French football club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/research/m8nck6/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Flexible Copper Clad Laminate (FCCL) Industry Report 2014" report to their offering.
Flexible circuit products typically are manufactured through a subtractive process where flexible copper clad laminates are chemically etched to remove all copper except that forming the circuit pattern.