Her previous duty stations include USNS Mercy (T-AH 19); USNS Comfort (T-AH 20); Fleet Technical Support Center Pacific, San Diego, Calif.
What does FTSC stand for?
FTSC stands for Fleet Technical Support Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FTSC
We have 34 other meanings of FTSC in our Acronym Attic
- Family Transformation & Social Cohesion
- Fault Tolerant Server Consortium
- Fault-Tolerant Spaceborne Computer
- Federal Telecommunication Standards Committee
- Federal Triangles Soccer Club (Washington, DC)
- Fellow in the Technology of Surface Coatings
- Fellow, Tonic Sol-Fa College
- FidoNet Technical Standards Committee
- Firestone Tire Service Center (various locations)
- First Touch Soccer Camp
- Flight Test Safety Committee
- Flight Training and Safety Committee
- Florida Transplant Survivors Coalition, Inc.
- Foreign Trade Service Corps
- Franklin Township Soccer Club (Indiana)
- Franklin Township Swim Club (Indianapolis, IN)
- Fredericton Trap & Skeet Club (New Brunswick)
- Free Trade in Steel Coalition
- Freight Transportation Security Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the positions held by CDP graduates within the Department of the Navy and NAVSEA are deputy program executive officer for aircraft carriers; NAVSEA chief information officer; program manager, Submarine Depot Availability Program Office; deputy program executive officer, information technology for enterprise solutions; director of technical operations, Naval Surface Warfare Center; and technical director, Fleet Technical Support Center, Atlantic.
Last year, SIMA merged with Fleet Technical Support Center Atlantic, Norfolk; Supervisor of Shipbuilding, Conversion and Repair.
RMCs were created by consolidating the management capabilities of Regional Support Groups (RSGs), the manpower and I-level repair skills of Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activities (SIMAs), the technical and contracting authority of Supervisors of Shipbuilding (SUPSHIPs), and the technical expertise of Fleet Technical Support Centers (FTSCs) into a single maintenance provider.
Navy Fleet Technical Support Center Atlantic (FTSCLANT) to support surface ship Undersea Warfare (USW) systems.
We look forward to continuing our strong relationship with the Navy through our work at the Fleet Technical Support Center.
We're very pleased the Fleet Technical Support Center so strongly demonstrated its continued confidence in Titan to supply this critical and demanding technical support work," said Titan's president and CEO Gene W.
Naval Fleet Technical Support Center Pacific (FTSCPAC) in San Diego, California has purchased the SWANview(TM) Portable System for pre-deployment inspections of shipboard mechanical systems including gas turbine engines and gearboxes.