Her previous duty stations include USNS Mercy (T-AH 19); USNS Comfort (T-AH 20); Fleet Technical Support Center Pacific, San Diego, Calif.
What does FLTTECHSUPCEN stand for?
FLTTECHSUPCEN stands for Fleet Technical Support Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fleet Satellite Communications System
- Fleet Satellite Communications
- Fleet Service School
- Fleet Secure Voice Communications
- Flight Surgeon Badge
- Fleet Surveillance Support Command
- Fetal Liver and Thymus Transplant
- Flight Line Tow Tractor
- Fuels and Lubricants Technology Team (US Army TACOM)
- Foreign Language Training and Testing Center
- Fleet Training Group
- Federazione Lavoratori Trasporti Uniti (Italian: United Transport Workers Federation; Italy)
- Flexible Learning and Telehealth Unit (Fiji School of Medicine)
- Family of Light Tactical Vehicles
- Flieger Technische Vorschule (German: Flyer Technical Preschool)
- Free Links TV
- Frequency Linear Tuning Varactor
- Frequency Linear Tuning Varistor
- Flight Watch Outlet
- Fault Location Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the positions held by CDP graduates within the Department of the Navy and NAVSEA are deputy program executive officer for aircraft carriers; NAVSEA chief information officer; program manager, Submarine Depot Availability Program Office; deputy program executive officer, information technology for enterprise solutions; director of technical operations, Naval Surface Warfare Center; and technical director, Fleet Technical Support Center, Atlantic.
Last year, SIMA merged with Fleet Technical Support Center Atlantic, Norfolk; Supervisor of Shipbuilding, Conversion and Repair.
RMCs were created by consolidating the management capabilities of Regional Support Groups (RSGs), the manpower and I-level repair skills of Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activities (SIMAs), the technical and contracting authority of Supervisors of Shipbuilding (SUPSHIPs), and the technical expertise of Fleet Technical Support Centers (FTSCs) into a single maintenance provider.
Navy Fleet Technical Support Center Atlantic (FTSCLANT) to support surface ship Undersea Warfare (USW) systems.
We look forward to continuing our strong relationship with the Navy through our work at the Fleet Technical Support Center.
We're very pleased the Fleet Technical Support Center so strongly demonstrated its continued confidence in Titan to supply this critical and demanding technical support work," said Titan's president and CEO Gene W.
Naval Fleet Technical Support Center Pacific (FTSCPAC) in San Diego, California has purchased the SWANview(TM) Portable System for pre-deployment inspections of shipboard mechanical systems including gas turbine engines and gearboxes.