Scan Pattern Carl Vinson and CSG-1 completed a four-day fleet synthetic training joint exercise with the Army, Marines, Air Force, and units of the Australian and Canadian navies on 28 October 2011.
What does FST stand for?
FST stands for Fleet Synthetic Training
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FST
We have 181 other meanings of FST in our Acronym Attic
- Fiscal Support Team
- Fixation Index-Statistics (population genetics)
- Fixed-Stride Trie (computing)
- Flakkee Swat Team (gaming clan)
- Flammability, Smoke, Toxicity
- Flat Screen Technology
- Flat Square Technology (CRT)
- Flat Square Tube (monitors)
- Fleet Support Team
- Fleet Surgical Team (US Navy)
- Flight Safety Technologies, Inc.
- Flight Simulation Test
- Flight Support Team
- Flight Systems Test
- Floating Slab Track (railway track form)
- Florida Studio Theatre (Sarasota, FL)
- Fluffy Spider Technologies (Australia)
- FOB, Stowed and Trimmed
- Fonds de Solidarité Territoriale (French: Territorial Solidarity Fund)
- Food Science & Technology (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The network architecture, technology and distributed nature of what we can do, as well as the incredible team, give us the ability to do Fleet Synthetic Training (FST), wargaming simulation and exercise sup-port on behalf of our fleets.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Members of the budget, procurement and contracting communities watched a major Atlantic Fleet synthetic training exercise spring into action in July when they toured local commands involved in preparing the USS Theodore Roosevelt Carrier Strike Group for an upcoming deployment.