The 15ft craft, constructed from wood and canvas, have been built by joinery apprentices from naval support company Fleet Support Limited in Portsmouth Naval Base.
What does FSL stand for?
FSL stands for Fleet Support Limited (Portsmouth, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSL
We have 139 other meanings of FSL in our Acronym Attic
- Field Stocking Location
- Financial Services Lab
- Financial Services Licensee
- Finite State Language
- Finlands Svenska Lärarförbund (Swedish: Finnish Swedish Teachers; union)
- Fire Services Levy (insurance, Australia)
- First Sea Lord (British Navy)
- Firstsource Solutions Ltd. (various locations)
- Fiscal Services Limited (Jamaica)
- Five Star Logistics Ltd. (Comet Shipping Agencies Nigeria Ltd.)
- Flight Simulation Laboratory (various organizations)
- Flight System Laboratory
- Flip Side Legends
- Florida State League
- Fluid Science Laboratory
- FMRIB Software Library
- Fonds de Solidarité Logement (French: Housing Solidarity Fund)
- Food Safety Laboratory (various locations)
- Forecast Systems Laboratory (NOAA)
- Foreign Secretary Level (international talks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fleet Support Limited, the company set up to handle naval repairs in 1998, says the Type 42 destroyer is to begin sea trials on Saturday.
8 /PRNewswire/ -- Fleet Support Limited (FSL), one of the UK's leading providers of Royal Navy and commercial ship repair services, has selected IFS Applications to provide an integrated business solution for engineering, project delivery, maintenance, manufacturing, financials, and human resources.