Under this contract, Salient will provide ELT for up to 200 RSAF students as part of the Master Training Plan supporting RSAF training for its F-15SA Fleet Modernization Program.
What does FLTMOD stand for?
FLTMOD stands for Fleet Modernization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Flight Line
- Fluent Linear Temporal Logic
- Foreign Language Teaching and Learning
- Four Letter Three Letter Acronym
- Flight Leader
- From Layoff to Launch Pad (job search coaching and support)
- Flight Lieutenant
- Ford Laboratory Test Method
- Front Line Team Member
- Four Lakes Traditional Music Collective (Madison, WI)
- Fleet Training Management and Planning System (US Navy)
- Flight Number
- Flight Orders
- For A Limited Time Only Hurry While Supplies Last
- Federal Lease to Ownership Program
- Feminist Legal Theory and Practice Training (Asia Pacific Forum on Women, Law and Development)
- Fixed Loss Transmission Plan
- Florida's Turnpike (Florida 91)
- Future Launcher Technology Program (European Space Agency)
- Fundacion Leonardo Torres Quevedo (Spanish: Leonardo Torres Quevedo Foundation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The aircraft is the first of several new 767-300 freighters being added to the FedEx fleet, and represents a major step in the companyOs strategically important aircraft fleet modernization program.
Vincent & the Grenadines, and Dominica will assist with the purchase of aircraft for a fleet modernization project.
Last year, Royal Jordanian concluded its short- and medium-range fleet modernization program by introducing 19 newly manufactured aircraft; 12 are from the Airbus 320 family and seven are Embraers 195 and 175.
Summary: Saudi Arabian Airlines has signed a firm contract with Airbus for eight A330-300 wide body aircraft, as part of its fleet modernization plan.
7 million over the next three years to help fund the council's Truck Fleet Modernization program.
The airline is currently undergoing a 10-year rehabilitation programme to repay creditors and the fleet modernization needs the approval of the creditors before it can go ahead.
House of Representatives passes Jobs Bill that includes $800 million for Amtrak fleet modernization