General Gray was the Commanding General, Fleet Marine Force, Atlantic, Fleet Marine Force Europe, II Marine Expeditionary Force and Marine Striking Forces Atlantic (NATO).
What does FMFLANT stand for?
FMFLANT stands for Fleet Marine Force, Atlantic
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Finanzmarktförderungsgesetz (German: Financial Markets Development Act)
- Fort McMurray Fish and Game Association (Canada)
- Feeding Minds, Fighting Hunger
- Faith Ministries for India
- Fakulta Matematiky, Fyziky a Informatiky (Slovakia)
- First Mile First Inch (Angola, Mozambique and South Africa)
- Florida Music Food Initiative, Inc.
- Federal Managers' Financial Integrity Act
- Free Music for Kids (online database)
- Fantasy Motorsports Franchise League
- Federation of Massachusetts Farmers' Markets (Waltham, MA)
- Fissile Mass Flow Monitor (nuclear physics)
- Fleet Marine Force Manual
- Forest, Minerals and Fire Management (Michigan Department of Natural Resources)
- Frontier Markets Fund Manager
- Faculty Mentoring Faculty Program (University of California, Davis)
- Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power (conference)
- Foreign Military Financing Program
- Foreign Marriage and Family Protection Association (South Africa)
- Fleet Marine Force, Pacific
Samples in periodicals archive:
From 1984 to 1987, General Gray was the Commanding General, Fleet Marine Force, Atlantic, Fleet Marine Force Europe, II Marine Expeditionary Force and Marine Striking Forces Atlantic (NATO).