The Capital Skyliners of Fleet Logistics Support Squadron (VR) 48 will disestablish on 7 September 2012, marking the end of mare than 32 years of providing high-speed, long-range, short-notice logistics support throughout the world from the nation's capital.
What does FLELOGSUPPRON stand for?
FLELOGSUPPRON stands for Fleet Logistics Support Squadron (US Navy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fleet Hospital Support Office
- Flanders Environmental and Health Study
- Flemish Environment and Health Study (Flemish Ministry of Health; Brussels, Belgium)
- Fireline Explosives, Initial Attack
- Fort Lauderdale Eye Institute (Sunrise, FL)
- Français Langue Étrangère Intensif (French: Intensive French as a Foreign Language)
- Final Legislative Environmental Impact Statement (US DOI)
- Frente de Liberación de Enanos de Jardin (Spanish: Garden Gnomes Liberation Front)
- Fast Light Environment Kit (application-building tools)
- Front for the Liberation of the State of Kabinda
- Fundação Luis Eduardo Magalhães (Portuguese: Luis Eduardo Magalhães Foundation; Brazil)
- Fleet Material Support Office
- Fleet & Mine Warfare Training Center
- Functional Literacy, Education and Mass Media Survey (Philippines)
- Final Low Emission New Diesel System (cars)
- Foreign Language Educators of New Jersey
- Flexible Library for Efficient Numerical Solutions
- Fleet Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Detachment
- Fleet Numerical Meteorological and Oceanography Center (US Navy)
- Fleet Numerical Oceanography Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Escobosa [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] AWC Kathleen Reilly, commander, Navy Reserve Sailor of the Year, assigned to Fleet Logistics Support Squadron 53 hugs her father after being meritoriously promoted to chief petty officer during the 2008 Navy Reserve Sailor of the Year Advancement Ceremony at Andrews Air Force Base, Md.
Pier side operations were supported and brokered by the FISC LSC while the 'last mile' support to units at sea was accomplished with Sealift Logistics Command Pacific (SEALOGPAC) ships and aircraft from Fleet Logistics Support Squadron Three Zero (VRC-30) and Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron Eight Five [HSC-85]," explained Lookabill.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The men and women of Fleet Logistics Support Squadron 53 (VR-53) work around the clock to make sure Sailors and Marines worldwide have the provisions and supplies they need, whether they're at the tip of spear or at the pier in the States.
Naval Aviation units also provided key logistical support; Fleet Logistics Support Squadron (VR) 57 and VR-58 moved in Seabees and HSL crewmen; evacuated hundreds of citizens; and transported tons of supplies.
Stennis (CVN 74) * CVW 9, DESRON 21 * USS Antietam (CG 54) * USS O'Kane (DDG 77) * USS Preble (DDG 88) * USNS Bridge (T-AOE 10) CVW 9 squadrons include: * "Black Knights" of Strike Fighter Squadron (VFA) 154 * "Blue Diamonds" of VFA 146 * "Argonauts" of VFA 147 * "Death Rattlers" of VMFA 323 * "Yellowjackets" of Tactical Electronic Warfare Squadron (VAQ) 138 * "Golden Hawks" of Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron (VAW) 112 * "Top Cats" of Sea Control Squadron (VS) 31 * "Eightballers" of Helicopter Antisubmarine Squadron (HS) 8 * "Providers" of Fleet Logistics Support Squadron (VRC) 30
Fleet Logistics Support Squadron 55 was established in April 1976 at NAS Alameda.
The C-2 carrier onboard delivery aircraft from Fleet Logistics Support Squadron 30 provided the logistical support to transport personnel and equipment from Lincoln to Thailand.