To connect the screw joint members together, 5-mm diameter by 70-mm-long Philips flathead wood screws were used (Fig.
What does FHWS stand for?
FHWS stands for Flathead Wood Screw
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FHWS in our Acronym Attic
- Fife Health and Wellbeing Alliance (UK)
- Fishing, Hunting, and Wildlife-Associated Recreation
- Free Hosted Websites Community
- Feline Heart Worm Disease
- Fingers Hand Wrist Forearm
- Fred Hart Williams Genealogical Society (Michigan)
- Foundation for the History of Women in Medicine (Pottstown, PA)
- Fire Hazard Work Permit
- Flint Hills Writing Project (Kansas)
- Federal Hazardous Waste Regulation (Canada)
- Favorable Histology Wilms' Tumor
- Family History
- Family History
- Follacci Hervieu Yoon (architects; France)
- Five Hundred Years After (book)
- Fort Hunt Youth Athletic Association (Alexandria, VA)
- Fair Haven Yacht Club (Fair Haven, NY)
- Fairfield Harbour Yacht Club (New Bern, NC)
- Fox Hill Yacht Club (Saugus, MA)
- Four-H Youth Development (National 4-H Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We bought one 6-foot 1-by-2, five 6-foot 1-by-3s, one 6-foot 1-by-4, and one 6-foot and one 8-foot 1-by-6; glue; and about 90 1 1/4-inch #8 flathead wood screws (galvanized, brass, or stainless steel).
galvanized pipe Four 6" heavy-duty tension springs Four 4"x5/16" eyebolts, nuts and double washers One hundred 1-1/2" #8 flathead wood screws 30"x36" rectangle of plastic grass carpet 4' length of 3/4"-diameter hemp rope One pound of 3" galvanized box nails Roll of 3/4" plastic tape Dog leash 12"x12" square of dark-colored Naugahyde 12"x12" square of red felt 5/8" staples The jumping horse is suspended on tension springs attached to the surrounding corral fence and provides lively jumping action for young children in a wide range of ages.