edu Office: (206) 543-3587 Outside Commentators Jack Stanford Flathead Lake Biological Station University of Montana Polson, MT, USA jack.
What does FLBS stand for?
FLBS stands for Flathead Lake Biological Station (University of Montana)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FLBS in our Acronym Attic
- Fair Lawn Boro Garden Committee (Fair Lawn, NJ, USA)
- Fort Lawrence Beaubassin Heritage Association (Canada)
- Floating-Point Binary
- Fort Loramie Branch Library (Ohio)
- Framingham Little Big League (Framingham, MA)
- Fine Line Between Love and Haight (DVD title)
- Fort Loudoun Bassmasters
- Funny Little Brown Mushrooms (Mycology)
- Finger Lakes Building Officials Association, Incorporated (New York)
- Future Lower Back Problem
- Fort La Bosse School Division (Virden, MB, Canada)
- Front Line Business Unit
- Fetal Lung-to-Body Weight Ratio
- Fall Leadership Conference (various organizations)
- Family Law Courts (Australia)
- Family Life Center
- Family Life Champion
- Farm Labor Contractor (state authorization to hire nonimmigrant labor for farmers)
- Fast Life Crew (clothing)
- Fault-List Collapsing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even though humans have been involved with the lake for 150 years, our records indicate that water clarity has been about the same," says Jack Stanford, director of the Flathead Lake Biological Station of the University of Montana, which has monitored the lake since 1977.