Intel unveiled three products: Sibley, its NOR multi-level cell (MLC) flash memory device manufactured on Intel's 90 nanometer technology; Naubinway, a next generation Intel Flash Data Integrator (FDI) flash file system designed for multimedia phones; and Sixmile, a new low-cost flash product family designed specifically for the embedded market segment.
What does FDI stand for?
FDI stands for Flash Data Integrator (software read-while-write data manager for flash memory from Intel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FDI
We have 147 other meanings of FDI in our Acronym Attic
- Fertilizer Distribution Improvement
- Fiber Distribution Interface
- Fiduciaire de Distribution Internationale (French: International Distribution Trust)
- Financial Destination, Inc. (Windham, NH)
- Financial Development Institution
- Financing Data Initiative (Canada)
- Fire Danger Index
- First Data International (various locations)
- First Day Issue (philately)
- First Dorsal Interosseous
- Flavor Dynamics, Inc. (South Plainfield, NJ)
- Flight Director Indicator
- Flight Display Integration
- Fluor Daniel, Inc.
- Following Distance Indication
- Fonds Départemental d'Insertion (French: Departmental Integration Fund)
- Fondurile Deschise de Investitii (Romanian: Investment Trust)
- Food Distributors International
- Foreign Direct Investment (political science/economics)
- Forum des Droits sur l'Internet (French: Rights Forum on the Internet)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To help designers speed integration and delivery of new handsets, Intel is providing the next generation of Intel Flash Data Integrator (Intel(R) FDI) royalty-free software.
Together, Intel(R) Wireless MMX(TM) technology, Intel(R) Persistent Storage Manager and Intel(R) Flash Data Integrator will help bring the richness and exciting content of PC applications to wireless and handheld products using Intel(R) Personal Internet Client Architecture (Intel PCA) building blocks.
Intel also introduced the Intel(R) Flash Data Integrator (FDI) version 4, the latest version of Intel's flash memory software that manages code, data and files when combined with Intel flash memory solutions.
Coupled with Intel StrataFlash, Intel's Flash Data Integrator (FDI) software offers customers the flexibility of user-defined code and data sizes with no hardware re-design required for changing systems.
com Microbrowser, Other Applications Intel Corporation today announced its newest version of Flash Data Integrator Software, Intel(R) FDI 3.
18-micron Advanced+ Boot Block flash memory includes Intel(R) Flash Data Integrator (IFDI) software, which offers Intel's customers the flexibility of user-defined code and data sizes, with no hardware re-design required for changing system needs.
Browser(TM) microbrowser to be optimized for Intel's Flash Data Integrator (FDI) software in order to improve the ability of a mobile phone to store and access larger amounts of Internet-based information while enhancing data management capabilities.