What does F&D stand for?
F&D stands for Flanged and Dished (vessel heads)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of F&D
- Flagging and Communication (motorsports)
- Foreign and Colonial (asset management)
- Frankfort & Cincinnati Railroad Company
- Free and Clear
- Front and Centre (various organizations)
- Fuel And Control Technology/Post-Irradiation Tests
- Finance & Development (International Monetary Fund magazine)
- Finding and Development (cost)
- Findings and Determination
- Fine and Dandy (various retailers)