The assistance and support of the Flagstaff Police Department and our Federal partners has been invaluable.
What does FPD stand for?
FPD stands for Flagstaff Police Department (Arizona)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FPD
We have 146 other meanings of FPD in our Acronym Attic
- Films and Publications Department (Singapore)
- Finance and Procurement Desktop (US Coast Guard)
- Financial and Private Sector Department (World Bank Group)
- Fine-Pitch Device
- Fire Protection District
- First Payment Date
- First Payment Default
- First Person Driver (gaming)
- First Professional Degree
- Fixed Partial Denture
- Flame Photometric Detector (Gas Chromatography)
- Flat Panel Display
- Flawless Project Delivery (various locations)
- Flight Planning Document
- Flint Police Department (Michigan)
- Floor Plan Data Sheet
- Flowserve Pump Division (various locations)
- Fluid Power Design (various companies)
- Fluoropolymers Division (The Society of the Plastics Industry, Inc trade organization)
- Focal Plane Detector (physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summaries of felonious incidents Arizona A 30-year-old police officer with the Flagstaff Police Department was shot and killed during a traffic stop on June 21 at approximately 4:45 a.
John Fairchild, Flagstaff Police Department Project Manager, said, "We are very excited to have Intergraph as a partner in our new consolidated Communications and Records Centers.