The following statement was issued today by the law firm of Schiffrin & Barroway, LLP: Notice is hereby given that a class action lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of all purchasers of the common stock of FLAG Telecom Holdings, Ltd.
What does FTHL stand for?
FTHL stands for Flag Telecom Holdings, Ltd. (now Reliance Globalcom, Ltd.; stock symbol)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTHL
- Family-Type Home for Adults (New York State Office of Children and Family Services)
- Fort Tejon Historical Association (Fort Tejon State Historic Park, Grapevine Canyon, CA)
- From the Heart Animal Rescue (Canutillo, TX)
- Flying Training History Analysis System
- Fédération Tunisienne de Handball (French: Tunisian Handball Federation; Tunisia)
- First Time Home Buyer
- From the Heart Church Ministry
- Finite-Temperature Hartree-Fock
- Finite-Temperature Hartree-Fock-Bogolyubov
- From the Hip: Khulumakahle (theater company; South Africa)
- Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard
- Finances, Technologies, Human Resources, Management (Madagascar)
- From the Horse's Mouth
- Freak the Hell Off (polite version)
- Faith Temple House of Prayer (Durham, NC)
- Federation of Haitian Public Transporters
- First Time Homebuyer Program
- Flowing Tubing Head Pressure (oil/gas wells)
- Full Throttle Hot Rod (magazine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and seven former officers and directors of FLAG Telecom Holdings, Ltd.
The Law Firm of Cauley Geller Bowman & Coates, LLP announced today that a class action has been filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of purchasers of FLAG Telecom Holdings, Ltd.
Broadband e2e 10:00-10:25 FiberNet Telecom Group Counsel Communications LLC 10:30-10:55 FLAG Telecom Holdings, Ltd.
com), a Connecticut-based law firm with offices outside of Philadelphia commenced a class action lawsuit on April 2, 2002 in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of purchasers of the shares of FLAG Telecom Holdings, Ltd.
Business Editors & Legal Writers NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 19, 2002 a class action lawsuit against FLAG Telecom Holdings, Ltd.
Nasdaq: GMST) 08/11/99-04/01/02 FLAG Telecom Holdings, Ltd.
Business Editors & Legal Writers NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 3, 2002 The law firm of Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach LLP announces that a class action lawsuit was filed on April 2, 2002, on behalf of purchasers of the shares of FLAG Telecom Holdings, Ltd.