Higher natural-gas and oil prices in March over February levels and an increase in gas reserves to be sold under long-term contracts with fixed-price escalations increased the value of EP's oil and gas properties as determined by the SEC-prescribed method, and no further writedown was required.
What does FPE stand for?
FPE stands for Fixed-Price Escalation (Contract)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPE
We have 91 other meanings of FPE in our Acronym Attic
- Fermented Plant Extract
- Field Project Engineer (various companies)
- Final Prediction Error
- Financial Practice and Education (journal)
- Fire Protection Engineer
- Fire Protection Engineering
- First Person Editor
- First Priority Enterprise
- Fixed Price Engagement
- Fixed Price Exhibit (Montclair State University; Montclair, NJ)
- Fleischmann Pons Effect
- Flight Parameter Estimation
- Floating Point Emulator
- Floating Point Engine
- Floating Point Exception (a computer math error)
- Fluid Power Equipment (various locations)
- Focal Plane Electronics
- Fokker-Planck Equation
- Fonction Publique d'État (French: State Public Function)
- Fonds Perpétuel d'Etudes (EFrench: Perpetual Education Fund)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Higher natural-gas and oil prices in March over February levels and an increase in gas reserves to be sold under long-term contracts with fixed-price escalations increased the value of the corporation's oil and gas properties as determined by this method.