BUSINESS REVIEW Fixed Telecommunications Network Services (FTNS) During the period under review, we have prioritized our local fixed line business, expanding our market share with an installed base of 194,000 (today: 208,000) lines, averaging approximately 8,000 net line additions per month.
What does FTNS stand for?
FTNS stands for Fixed Telecommunications Network Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FTNS
We have 4 other meanings of FTNS in our Acronym Attic
- Full Time National Guard Duty
- Financial Transmission Network, Inc. (Omaha, NE)
- For Those Not in the Know
- Finite Time Normal Modes
- Fourier Transform Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Federal Treaty Negotiation Office (Canada)
- Food Technology Noord-Oost Nederland (Dutch: Food Technology North-East Netherlands)
- First Time Not Right
- Fechtner Syndrome
- Fitness Radio (online radio station)
- Flight Track Navigation System
- Focus, Train, Nourish, Sustain (fitness)
- From the Named Source (flavoring extracts)
- Fundamental Theorem of Natural Selection (population genetics; R.A. Fisher)
- Fortinet, Inc. (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Full-Time Non-Tenure Track
- Forces Terrestres du Nord Vietnam (French: Northern Vietnam Land Forces)
- Families Together in New York State
- Food Technology in New Zealand (magazine)
- Faery Tale Online (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The submarine cable is one part of its bid to operate local wireless fixed telecommunications network services (FTNS) and become the number one or two provider of IP telecommunications services in Hong Kong.
2 Fixed Telecommunications Network Services (FTNS) 3.
There are 10 fixed telecommunications network services (FTNS) operators, led by incumbent PCCW-HKT Ltd (owned by PCCW Ltd) and rival Hutchison Global Communications (HGC), New World Telecommunications (NWT), Wharf T&T, and Hong Kong Broadband Network.
The following sectors are covered: - Fixed telecommunications network services (FTNS) - International Direct Dialling (IDD) - Mobile Telecommunications This report also covers relevant legislation, marketing, promotional and advertising strategies, domestic and foreign telecoms providers as well as forecasts to 2004.
The Chinese telecommunications Services market is composed of four broad sectors: - Fixed telecommunications network services (FTNS) dealing with most individuals and businesses everyday local telephony needs; - International Direct Dialling (IDD) services which have historically been limited in China, though are now expanding rapidly; - Mobile communications including CDMA (code division multiple access) and GSM (Groupe Systeme Mobile), and; Paging services - Telecommunications services are controlled by the Ministry of Information Industries (MII), formerly, the Ministry of Posts & Telecommunications (MPT).
Taking Hong Kong as an example, the five new wireless fixed telecommunications network services (WFTNS) licensees have been bullish about the prospects of LMDS development and have committed to invest in infrastructure required to provide the "last-mile" wireless access solution.
In February 2000, PCM was granted the satellite-based External Fixed telecommunications Network Services License in Hong Kong.