He will also direct the Bank's syndicated lending function and interest rate swap products, which provide business clients with access to competitive fixed rate loan options.
What does FRLO stand for?
FRLO stands for Fixed Rate Loan Option
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FRLO
- Fossil Ridge Library District (Braidwood, IL)
- Foundation for Resource Linkage and Development, Inc. (Philippines)
- Full Range Leadership Development
- Foetal Rat Lung Epithelial Cells
- Fetal Rat Lung Fibroblasts
- Fire Red and Leaf Green (Pokemon gaming)
- Full Requirements Large General Transportation Service (Columbia Gas of Ohio, Inc.)
- Foundation for Revitalisation of Local Health Traditions (Bangalore, India)
- Federal Register of Legislative Instruments
- Family Readiness Liaison Officer
- Free-Radical Lipid Oxidation
- Facultad Regional La Plata (Argentina)
- Fast-Rate Listening Previewing (reading performance)
- Foreclosure Relief Law Project (Housing Preservation Project; St. Paul, MN)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Program (various states)
- Free-Radical Lipid Peroxidation
- Farm and Ranch Lands Protection Program (formerly Farmland Protection Program)
- Front Range Legal Process Service (Colorado)
- Fast Recursive Least Square (biomedical engineering)
- First Responder Life Support (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This fixed rate loan option is a smart choice for students who want security of a fixed rate for the life of the loan.
55% for a five-year interest only fixed rate loan option.