If you use your own car for business, keep a note of the mileage as you may be able to claim an additional expense on your tax return of the difference between the amount reimbursed to you by your employer and the Inland Revenue's fixed profit car scheme rates.
What does FPCS stand for?
FPCS stands for Fixed Profit Car Scheme
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPCS
We have 30 other meanings of FPCS in our Acronym Attic
- Faith Presbyterian Church Reformed (Mesquite, TX)
- Federal Programs Cost Recovery
- Floating-Point Control Register (status information)
- Formation et Perfectionnement des Conducteurs Responsables (French: Drivers' Training and Development Managers)
- Formyl Peptide Chemoattractant Receptor
- Foundation for Promotion of Cancer Research
- Full Point Code Routing
- Familial Prostate Cancer Study (National Health Service; UK)
- Family Partnership Charter School
- Fellow of the Property Consultants Society
- Foilborne Propulsion Control System
- Formation Pilotage Confort Sécurité (French: Comfort Safety Training Steering)
- Formation Prévention Conseil Sécurité (French: Prevention Safety Training Council)
- Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland
- Federated Philatelic Clubs of Southern California (stamp collecting)
- Fission Product Control Screening Test Loop
- Familial Porphyria Cutanea Tarda (dermatology)
- Fédération de Provence du Cheval de Trait (French horse federation)
- Fells Point Corner Theater (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Fielding Percentage (baseball)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the cash alternative was pounds 1,900 a year you would be no better/worse off assuming that you pay tax at 40 per cent, already pay the maximum national insurance and were reimbursed for business mileage at the full Inland Revenue Fixed Profit Car Scheme rates.