The agreement shall be on a fixed price lump sum turnkey basis and the design in accordance with the Chinese financial study agreed by both parties.
What does FPLS stand for?
FPLS stands for Fixed Price Lump Sum
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPLS
We have 7 other meanings of FPLS in our Acronym Attic
- Fluorescent Product of Lipid Peroxidation
- Friends Provident Life and Pensions Ltd. (insurance; UK)
- Front Populaire de Libération de la Palestine (French: Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine)
- Fédération des Producteurs de Lait du Québec (French: Federation of Milk Producers of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Fire Power Limited Riser (cable)
- Fort Pitt Land Rover Group (Verona, PA)
- Federal Parent Locator Service
- Federal Parent Locator System (database)
- Field Programmable Logic Sequencer
- Field-Programmable Logic Switch
- Freinage Poids-Lourds Services (French truck parts company)
- Funding Plan for Logistics Support
- Fuse-Programmable Logic Sequencer (semiconductors)
- Fixed Price Letter (contract)
- Front Populaire pour la Libération du Tchad (French: Popular Front for the Liberation of Chad; Chad)
- Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students
- Feline Panleukopenia Virus
- Florida Professional License Watch
- Force Projection Logistics Exercise
- Fabbrica Pelletterie Milano (Italian: Milano Leather Factory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Callide C is a two unit (2x420MW) facility presently in construction under a fixed price lump sum contract with a consortium that includes Mitsui, Toshiba, and IHI Engineering.
The Final Feasibility Study incorporates terms, conditions, and schedules of: --a fixed price lump sum construction contract with The Industrial Company (TIC) for construction of the plant and surface facilities, --a term sheet with Commercial Contractors for installation of pads and ponds, --a mining contract with Kellogg Brown & Root for mining during the initial 7 years, --a contract with PacifiCorp for delivery of power, --a contract with Kennecott Utah Copper for delivery of sulfuric acid --Merit Consultants International, Inc.