While in the "Investigations" a fixed light source was installed to produce the play of colors in the glass or in projections on the wall, Kowanz is now using a traditional, two-dimensional picture surface.
What does FLS stand for?
FLS stands for Fixed Light Source
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of FLS
We have 158 other meanings of FLS in our Acronym Attic
- Fewleftstanding (band)
- Fiber Local Storage (Windows API)
- Fibroblast-Like Synoviocyte
- Field Loadable Software (FAA)
- Field Logistics System
- Field-Level Security
- Filthy Little Secret (band)
- Fire Life Safety
- First Level Support (helpdesk)
- Fitzroy Legal Service (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Compared color recognition for retroreflective materials viewed under tungsten-halogen versus metal-halide simulated headlamps, either alone or in combination with various fixed light sources commonly used for sign lighting.