Laeken International Global Fixed Income Group was launched in 2008.
What does FIG stand for?
FIG stands for Fixed Income Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIG
We have 113 other meanings of FIG in our Acronym Attic
- Federazione Italiana Golf (Italian: Italian Golf Federation)
- Festival International de Géographie (French: International Geography Festival)
- Fiber Interferometer Gyroscope
- Field Implementation Guide
- Fighter Interceptor Group
- Film Integrated Game (video games)
- Financial Independence Group
- Financial Industrial Group
- Financial Institutions Group
- Flex Interface Guidelines
- Florida Institute for Girls
- Florida Institute of Government
- Florida Interchange Group
- Fondazione Istituto Gramsci (Italian: Gramsci Institute Foundation)
- Fonds International de Garantie (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Food Is Good (restaurant; Charleston, SC)
- For Intimate Gatherings
- Formation Professionnelle Initiale des Conducteurs de Véhicules de Guidage (French driving school)
- Fort Indiantown Gap (PA, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Padilla, the TCW Emerging Markets Fixed Income Group managed $1.
Cullum Hired as Managing Director Seasoned Veterans Strengthen Fixed Income Group NEW YORK -- Sandler O'Neill + Partners, L.
Stone & Youngberg employees promoted to director include John Baracy and Jose Vera, both in the Los Angeles Public Finance Group; Bob Desmond in the Chicago Taxable Fixed Income Group; Dave Hsu in the firm's Compliance Department, and Dave Scoralle in the San Francisco Taxable Fixed Income Group.
Brennan has been named National Sales Manager for the Fixed Income group of KeyBanc Capital Markets*.
Steve DiTursi's skills and experience in taxable trading operations, complemented by Jack Turner's expertise in sales management and recruiting, will position the Taxable Fixed Income Group for great success in the future," said Ken Williams, president and CEO of Stone & Youngberg.
Most recently, he headed the North American Fixed Income Group of Zurich Scudder Investments, which included all insurance, institutional and retail mutual fund portfolio management groups with $155 billion in assets under management, 130 people and almost $300 million in revenue.
The Fixed Income Group comprises 17 investment professionals with an average experience of 17 years, including 14 years on average, with Wilmington Trust.