Glover spent nine years in the Fixed Income Division at Lehman Brothers where he was a Managing Director and the Global Head of Securitized Products Sales.
What does FID stand for?
FID stands for Fixed Income Division
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FID
We have 114 other meanings of FID in our Acronym Attic
- Field Identifier
- Field Induction Date
- Field Interface Device
- File Identifier Descriptor (CD-R)
- Final Investment Decision
- Financial Institutions Development
- Financial Institutions Duty (Australia)
- Financial Investment Decision (various organizations)
- Firearms Identification (card)
- First in Defense (motto/nickname for USS Forrestal)
- Fixed Induction Date (US DoD)
- Flame Ionization Detector
- Flat Incline Decline (exercise equipment)
- Flight Instrumentation Division
- Foire Internationale du Dessin (French: International Exhibition of Drawing)
- Fondation Internationale pour Le Développement (French: International Foundation for Development)
- Fonds d'Intervention pour le Développement (French: Development Intervention Fund; Madagascar)
- Force Identification
- Force Integration Division (usually in G3 Operations office)
- Foreign Identification Designator (munitions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- As part of the Fixed Income Division enhancement, Laeken International is eyeing Mr.
In January 2007 he assumed sole responsibility for the business and in October 2007 was appointed co-chief operating officer of the Fixed Income Division globally.
Joining Bear Stearns in 1989, he became the head of the Mortgage Department seven years later and has been co-head of the Global Fixed Income Division with Craig Overlander since 2002.
His most recent positions included head of the Fixed Income Division since August 2002, head of the Real Estate- Financial Services group from September 2001 to August 2002 and head of Wachovia's Real Estate Capital Markets group, which he formed in 1999.
Through its Equity Capital Markets, Municipal and Taxable Fixed Income Divisions, as well as its subsidiary Descap Securities, First Albany focuses on serving the institutional market, the growing corporate middle market and public institutions by providing clients with strategic, research-based, innovative investment opportunities.
Ingrassia, Municipal Finance, Fixed Income Division, New York -- Scott B.
First Albany offers a diverse range of products through its Equities division, Fixed Income division and Venture Capital division, FA Technology Ventures Inc.