What does FIASCO stand for?
FIASCO stands for Fixed Income Annual Sporting Clays Outing (Frank Partnoy book)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIASCO
- Flight Information Advisory Service
- flow indicator alarm switch
- Flow Injection Analysis System
- Force Internationale d'Assistance à la Sécurité (French: International Security Assistance Force)
- Foreign Investment Advisory Service
- Forest Industry Advisory Service (Canada)
- Frankfurt Institute for Advanced Studies (Germany)
- Fiat Automóveis SA (Fiat Brazilian subsidiary)
- Forensic Investigation and Security Advice (UK)
- Facility Independent Automated Scalable Control and Operation (aerospace)
- Functional Image Analysis Software-Computational Olio (statistics department; Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Fixed Income Analysts Society, Inc.
- Federazione Italiana Aziende Sanitarie e Ospedaliere
- Federal Inter-Agency Sedimentation Project (US Department of the Interior; also seen as FISP)
- Federation of Indian Art Silk Weaving Industry
- Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino (Italian automobile manufacturer)
- Fan/Inlet Acoustic Technology
- Fault Injection-Based Automated Testing Environment (computer system development)
- Federation Internationale des Archives de Television (French: International Federation of Television Archives)
- Fédération Internationale des Associations de Thanatoloques