2 /PRNewswire/ -- The Fixed Income Analysts Society, Inc.
What does FIASI stand for?
FIASI stands for Fixed Income Analysts Society, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FIASI in our Acronym Attic
- Flow Injection Analysis System
- Force Internationale d'Assistance à la Sécurité (French: International Security Assistance Force)
- Foreign Investment Advisory Service
- Forest Industry Advisory Service (Canada)
- Frankfurt Institute for Advanced Studies (Germany)
- Fiat Automóveis SA (Fiat Brazilian subsidiary)
- Forensic Investigation and Security Advice (UK)
- Facility Independent Automated Scalable Control and Operation (aerospace)
- Fixed Income Annual Sporting Clays Outing (Frank Partnoy book)
- Functional Image Analysis Software-Computational Olio (statistics department; Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Federazione Italiana Aziende Sanitarie e Ospedaliere
- Federal Inter-Agency Sedimentation Project (US Department of the Interior; also seen as FISP)
- Federation of Indian Art Silk Weaving Industry
- Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino (Italian automobile manufacturer)
- Fan/Inlet Acoustic Technology
- Fault Injection-Based Automated Testing Environment (computer system development)
- Federation Internationale des Archives de Television (French: International Federation of Television Archives)
- Fédération Internationale des Associations de Thanatoloques
- Feeble Italian Attempt at Transportation (car slang)
- Fellow of the Institute of Asphalt Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bogle was presented the Award for Professional Excellence from the Association for Investment Management and Research, and in 1999 he was inducted into the Hall of Fame of the Fixed Income Analysts Society, Inc.
As part of this process, the Association is co-sponsoring a workshop on the guiding principles for market participants January 20th with the Asset Managers Forum and the Fixed Income Analysts Society, Inc.