Byline: Jim Skeen Daily News Staff Writer America's newest fighter jet began flight testing with an 80-minute flight Sunday, the first in a projected five-year test program, base officials said Monday.
What does FYTP stand for?
FYTP stands for Five-Year Test Program
This definition appears rarely
We have 2 other meanings of FYTP in our Acronym Attic
- Forever Young Today (mixed martial arts company)
- Frontier Youth Trust (UK)
- Filmmaking Youth Taking Action (South Africa)
- Fiscal Year-To-Date
- Final Year Temporary Duty
- Find Your Talent Easily (Morgan Philips Group)
- Floridians for Youth Tobacco Education, Inc.
- Fok Ying Tung Foundation (urban development; Hong Kong)
- For Your Typographic Information
- From Yellow to Orange (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Burlington's living machine is in the first year of a three-to five-year test program funded by the U.
Baltimore, which has long promoted itself as ``The City That Reads,'' is a main laboratory, with six elementary schools enlisted in a five-year test program.