Five County Mental Health Authority in Henderson, North Carolina, and the Daily Dispatch of Henderson won the National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare's Excellence in Media and Journalism Award in April.
What does FIVCO stand for?
FIVCO stands for Five County (Area Development District in Kentucky, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fédération Internationale des Véhicules Anciens
- Fellowship in the Visual Arts
- Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority (regulatory authority)
- First Installation Verification Aircraft
- Fonds d'Indemnisation des Victimes de l'Amiante (French: Asbestos Victims Compensation Fund)
- Fuel Injection Valve Actuator
- Federation International de Volleyball (French: International Federation of Volleyball; Switzerland)
- Fiji Islands Visitors Bureau
- Forced Inspiratory Vital Capacity
- Foreign Invested Venture Capital Enterprise
- Fatman iTube Valve Dock
- Friends in Village Development Bangladesh (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Finnish In Vitro Diagnostic Industry Cluster
- Familial Isolated Vitamin E deficiency
- Farnborough International Venue and Events (UK)
- Fear Is Victory Evolution (Game album)
- Fire-Induced Vulnerability Evaluation (nuclear engineering)
- Florida Institute of Video Education
- Framework for Immersive Virtual Environments
- Functional Interventions in Versatile Environments (student behavior)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The five county supervisors were suspected of ignoring the Brown Act when they emerged from a closed-session meeting in early September and all seemed to be in agreement to shut down the trauma unit at Martin Luther King Jr.
The consolidation plan will attempt to develop five county campuses to house most of the government here.
The EIDC board includes all five county supervisors, the members of the Los Angeles City Council and Mayor James Hahn.
Four of the five county supervisorial districts are decidedly anti-airport, with the exception of the First District which is evenly split.
The panel now includes all five county supervisors, Los Angeles Mayor James Hahn and three of his appointees, four other city representatives and one member appointed by the governor.
Five County Credit Union in Bath, Maine is currently using Digital Dialogue's Advanced Decisioning Engine enhancements.
The 19-member volunteer board includes residents from each of the five county supervisorial districts who will serve for one year.