Gleicher received his BS with high honors in 1992 from the University of Florida, Fisher School of Accounting and his JD cum laude in 1995 from the Georgetown University Law Center, where he served as a lead articles editor of The Tax Lawyer.
What does FSOA stand for?
FSOA stands for Fisher School of Accounting (Warrington College of Business, University of Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSOA
We have 2 other meanings of FSOA in our Acronym Attic
- Freshman Scholarship Options
- Friday Shout Out
- Fuel Service Option (automobile rental)
- Fuel Supply Office
- Full Scale Output
- Full Service Office
- Full Spectrum Operations
- Fund for Special Operations
- Funeral Service Operative (undertaker)
- Fédération Suisse des Ostéopathes Assistants (French: Swiss Federation of Osteopaths Assistants; Switzerland)
- Football Safety Officers Association (UK)
- Foreign Service Oral Assessment (next step after FSWE)
- Forum Social Ouest Africain (French: West African Social Forum)
- Foundations of Service-Oriented Architecture
- Future Stars of America (Albuquerque, NM)
- Fisher School of Accounting Council (University of Florida)
- Financial Services Ombudsman's Bureau (Ireland)
- Future Sound of Breaks (song title)
- Fast Submit Open Basic Catalogue
- Fail-Safe Operating Characteristics
Samples in periodicals archive:
McDONALD, CPA, PhD, is associate professor of accounting, Fisher School of Accounting, University of Florida, Gainesville.
Miller also received a bachelor's degree and a master of accounting degree from the University of Florida Fisher School of Accounting.
In 1985, as a result of his extraordinary generosity, the University of Florida named the Fisher School of Accounting and awarded him a Doctorate of Humane Letters.
He earned his bachelor degree from the University of Florida Fisher School of Accounting.
Cooper received his Juris Doctor (with Honors) from the University of Florida College of Law, and his Bachelor of Science, Accounting from the University of Florida Fisher School of Accounting.
Rybicki attended the University of Florida's Fisher School of Accounting, where he graduated in 1990 with honors and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.
This prestigious program, sponsored by the University of Florida's Warrington College of Business Administration and the Fisher School of Accounting, has highlighted the hard work, business savvy, and creative efforts of hundreds of entrepreneurs across Florida.