Since 2002, he has also held the position of Adjunct Professor at the Fisher Graduate School of International Business of the Monterey Institute of International Studies, where he teaches an international finance course.
What does FGSIB stand for?
FGSIB stands for Fisher Graduate School of International Business
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Factbook on Global Sexual Exploitation (prostitution dangers awareness)
- Fine Granularity Successive Elimination (algorithm)
- Fine Guidance System Electronics
- Fischler Graduate School of Education and Human Services (Nova Southeastern University; North Miami Beach, FL)
- Fonds de Garantie des Solidarités Étudiantes (French: Guarantee Fund for Solidarity College)
- Fischler Graduate School of Education and Human Services (North Miami Beach, FL)
- Friends of the Guiding Star Grange (Greenfield, MA; dance society; est. 1995)
- Ferny Grove State High School (Brisbane, Australia)
- Federal Grants Streamlining Initiative
- Fugro GeoServices, Inc. (marine geophysical surveys; Houston, TX)
- Friends of the Georgian Society of Jamaica (UK)
- Fondation Glaxo Smith Kline (France)
- Fallbrook Girls Softball League (Fallbrook, CA)
- Federally Guaranteed Student Loan
- Focal Glomerular Sclerotic Lesions (pathology)
- Foothill Girls Softball League (Shingle Springs, CA)
- Friends of Good Spirit Lake (Canada)
- Friends of the Great Salt Lake (Utah)
- For God So Loved the World
- Fellow of the Guildhall School of Music (accreditation; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has been appointed dean of the Institute's prestigious Fisher Graduate School of International Business and as the Institute's associate vice president for Academic Affairs for External Programs.
The fifty top global leaders were nominated by an international panel of research partners, including Dave Ulrich, Professor of Business and Co-Director of HR Executive and Advanced programs at the University of Michigan; Mike Losey, President & CEO of Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) and President of the World Federation of Personnel Management Associations; Brian J Glade of the International Institute of Human Resources (IIHR), Godfrey Golzen, Contributing Editor of HR World; and Professor Lisbeth Claus, Associate Professor at Fisher Graduate School of International Business of the Monterey Institute of International Study, California.