TICKLISH SITUATION "Most people in Florida have experienced what we call the red tide tickle," says Cynthia Heil of the state's Fish and Wildlife Research Institute in St.
What does FWRI stand for?
FWRI stands for Fish and Wildlife Research Institute (St. Petersburg, Florida)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FWRI
We have 1 other meaning of FWRI in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Wildlife Rehabilitators Association (Anna Maria, FL)
- Food and Water Risk Assessment (US DoD)
- Florida White Rabbit Breeders Association
- Florida Water Resources Conference
- Forest and Wildlife Research Center (Mississippi State University)
- Fort Worth Rowing Club (Texas)
- Far Western Regional Development Board (Australia)
- Foothills Wildlife Research Facility (Colorado Division of Wildlife)
- Florida Walking and Racking Horse Association
- Fort Wayne Railroad Historical Society
- Florida Wildlife Research Institute
- Florida Wetland Restoration Information Center
- Far West Regional League (soccer)
- Free World Radio Network
- Fire Warning
- Forward Roll Over Angle
- Fish and Wildlife Reference Service
- Friends of the West River Trail (South Londonderry, VT; trail system funding and support; est. 1992)
- Feedwater System Regulating Valves
- Future Wheeled Recovery Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
As luck would have it, Kingsley made contact with Sentiel Rommel, PhD, a manatee researcher from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Research Institute, who had collected pelvic bones from manatees during autopsies.