Onion Lake Cree Nation is one of 11 First Nations and the only Saskatchewan First Nation to be the most recent additions to the First Nations Fiscal and Statistical Management Act.
What does FSMA stand for?
FSMA stands for Fiscal and Statistical Management Act (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSMA
We have 31 other meanings of FSMA in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Surface Mining Act
- Fédération des Sociétés de Musique d'Alsace (French: Alsace Federation of Music Societies; Alsace, France)
- Ferdie Soccer-Magic Academy
- Ferromagnetic Shape Memory Alloy
- Field Services Marketing Association
- Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (UK)
- Financial Services Management (course)
- Financial Services Marketing Association
- Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999 (USA)
- First Source Marketing Alliance (online membership company)
- Florida School Music Association
- Florida Society of Medical Assistants
- Florida State Medical Association
- Fonds de Secours Maladie-Accident (French: Sickness-Accident Relief Fund; Canada)
- Food Safety Modernization Act of 2011 (US FDA)
- Foodservice Sales & Marketing Association
- Ford Service Managers Association
- Forsyth School Media Association
- Fountain Square Merchants Association
- Franciscan Sisters of Mary of Angels (religious order)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The board is one of the four institutions created through the First Nations Fiscal and Statistical Management Act, which came into force on April 1, 2006.
The FNTC is one of the four institutions created through the First Nations Fiscal and Statistical Management Act, which came into force on April 1, 2006.