Among more detailed topics are problem solving for reliability and quality, the first-order wave equation, reliability analysis, surface finish solderability, proactive circuits, and evolvable manufacturing systems.
What does FOWE stand for?
FOWE stands for First-Order Wave Equation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FOWE
- Friends of Willard Brook (Massachusetts)
- Friends of Willunga Basin (Australia)
- Families of Wyoming County (West Virginia)
- Fellowship of World Christians
- Festival of World Cultures (Ireland)
- Forward One-Way Clutch (vehicles)
- Friends of Wake County (North Carolina)
- Friends of Wellesley College Athletics (Massachusetts)
- Focus on Women in Computer Science (University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Future of Web Design
- Friends of West Essex (New Jersey)
- Frysk Oekumenysk Wurkferbân Earnewâld (Dutch: Frisian Ecumenical Committee Earnewald; The Netherlands)
- Frysk Oekumenysk Wurkferbân Earnewâld (The Netherlands)
- Future of Work Foundation (Australia)
- Fat Old White Guy
- Fiber Optic Wave Guide
- Fiber-Optic Working Group
- Friends of Windmill Gardens (London, UK)
- Swiss Federal Office for Water and Geology
- Friends of Watch Hill (Oakdale, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
11) The last relations are the invariance conditions for the first-order wave equation (6) corresponding to the [B.