t]i is given by the two-state, first-order Markov process with the transition probability already described.
What does FOMP stand for?
FOMP stands for First-Order Markov Process (equation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FOMP
We have 14 other meanings of FOMP in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of Mulanje Orphans
- Force Modernization Analyzer Model
- Ford Motor Company
- Friends of Mark Oliphant Conservation Park (Adelaide Hills, South Australia)
- Facility Operations Maintenance Plan (US Army)
- Federation of Midnight People (band)
- fiber optic miniprobe
- Field Office Management Plan
- First of the Month Payments
- First-Order Magnetization Process
- formal orthogonal matrix polynomial
- formycin 5'-monophosphate
- Foundations of Mathematical Physics (course)
- Freak-O-Matic Productions
- Friends of Magnuson Park
- Friends of Mansfield Parks
- Friends of Marymoor Park
- Friends of Massapequa Preserve
- Friends of Medical Progress
- Friends of Middleton Park (Middleton Park, Leeds, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the transition probabilities are equal, then a random walk process exists and the series does not follow a first-order Markov process.