This figure is largely historical, and the First and Second Trimester Evaluation of Risk for Aneuploidy trial (FASTER) now allows revision of the statistics (Eddleman et al.
What does FASTER stand for?
FASTER stands for First and Second Trimester Evaluation of Risk (Down Syndrome)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FASTER
We have 2 other meanings of FASTER in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Aerospace Science and Technology Center (USAF)
- Field Assistance Support Team for Calibration
- For Automated Search of the Catalog
- Forestry and Arboriculture Safety and Training Council (UK)
- Fund Administration and Standardized Document Automation (US Navy)
- Foundation for Advancing Science and Technology (Westborough, MA)
- Faculté des Sciences et Technologies de l'Education et de la Formation (French: Faculty of Science and Technology of Education and Training)
- Faith and Service Technical Education Network
- Facial Droop, Arm drift, Speech, Transport rapidly, Evaluate again (stroke assessment/reatment)
- First Aid Short Term Emergency Response
- Florida Automated System for Transferring Educational Records
- Flow, Analyze, Solve, Target, Execute, Review (business methodology)
- Freight Action Strategy Eastern Route
- Fully Automated Screen Trading and Electronic Registration
- Fronts and Atlantic Storm Track Experiment
- Field Artillery System Training Fire Direction Center
- Fédération des Associations de Solidarité avec les Travailleurs Immigrés (French: Federation of Migrant Worker Solidarity Associations)
- Fonds d'Action Sociale des Travailleurs Immigrés et de Leur Famille (French: Social Action Fund for Immigrant Workers and Their Families)
- Fas-Activated Serine Threonine Kinase
- Fast Automatic Shimming Technique by Mapping Along Projections
Samples in periodicals archive:
An increased nuchal translucency thickness can predict congenital heart disease in a euploid fetus and indicate pregnancies that should be referred for fetal echocardiography, according to data from the large First and Second Trimester Evaluation of Risk for Aneuploidy study.
Dugoff, a coinvestigator for the First and Second Trimester Evaluation of Risk for Aneuploidy (FASTER) trial.
The First and Second Trimester Evaluation of Risk (FASTER) study is underway at 11 centers in the United States, and the British Serum Urine and Ultrasound Screening Study (SURUSS).