The first year of issue of any denomination is always in demand.
What does FYOI stand for?
FYOI stands for First Year of Issue (coin collecting)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FYOI
- Future Year Nuclear Security Plan
- Fife Youth Orchestra (Scotland, UK)
- Find Your Own!
- Florida Youth Orchestra
- For You Only
- For Your Observation
- Foundation for Young Orphans (Uganda)
- Futuros Y Opciones
- Five Year Option Contract
- Feltham Young Offenders Institution (and Remand Centre; England)
- For Your Own Information
- For Your Own Listening Pleasure
- First Year Orientation Period
- For Your Own Personal Entertainment
- For Your Own Safety
- Fourteen Year Old Sister
- Fourteen Year Old Sister Rule (net forums - appropriate language)
- Fourteen Year Old Sister Safe
- Festival of Young Performers
- Final Year Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Q I HAVE a Pirelli Calendar from 1964, which I believe was the first year of issue.
The interest in the first year of issue will accrue and become payable one year after the debenture is issued.