Arcadia also pioneered the First Year Study Abroad Experience (FYSAE) in 2003, taking a group of 60 freshmen to London to start their college careers.
What does FYSAE stand for?
FYSAE stands for First Year Study Abroad Experience (Arcadia University; Glenside, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fairbanks Youth Soccer Association (Fairbanks, AK)
- First-Year Spring Admit (various universities)
- Florida Youth Soccer Association
- Fluvanna Youth Soccer Association (Fluvanna, VA)
- For Your Situational Awareness
- For Your Special Amusement (Internet slang)
- Franklin Youth Soccer Association (Franklin, MA)
- Frederick Youth Sports Association (Maryland)
- Funny You Should Ask
- First-Year/Sophomore Academic Advising Center (Columbia University, New York)
- Florida Youth Substance Abuse Survey
- Family and Youth Services Bureau
- Florida Youth Scratch Bowlers Tour
- Fleetwood Youth Soccer Club (Fleetwood, PA)
- Fiscal-Year Spending Forecast
- Faithful Youth Serving Him (Rio, Wisconsin)
- First Year Students at Hillel
- Fiscal Year Salary History
- Four Young Sneaker Heads
- Foster Youth Success Initiative (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The First Year Study Abroad Experience (FYSAE) began in 2003 and has expanded to two semesters and three countries.
Arcadia's unique First Year Study Abroad Experience and London and Scotland Preview programs have been recognized as among the most innovative international programs in the country by the American Council on Education (ACE), U.
Arcadia's unique First Year Study Abroad Experience and London and Scotland Preview Programs have been recognized by the Carnegie Foundation as two of the most innovative in the country.